INA KOELLN Popina Sand Cork
The Popina Sand Cork bag by INA KOELLN is the Popins mini-me counterpart. Get all of the same fantastic features as the Popins but smaller! A strong eclair zipper that opens in both directions, detachable straps adjustable in length, and made entirely of sustainable, recyclable cork, the Popina Sand Cork bag by INA KOELLN is compact, stylish, and eco-friendly. Style ethically, live beautifully with the Popina Sand Cork bag.
- Detachable straps that can easily adjust in length
- Use as a clutch or cross-body bag
- Awesomely versatile and accompanies you to an evening event as well as everyday life
- Made from sustainably produced cork
- Length of strap: 96-122 cm / 37.7"-48"
- Maximum load: 1 kg / 2.2lbs
- 23W x 20H x 5L cm & 220g / 9"W x 7.8"H x 1.9"L & 0.5lbs
- Handmade in Portugal
- A damp cloth, and a little liquid soap is all you need to keep it looking great. Wipe off any excess soap and allow to dry naturally.