Style ethically. Live beautifully.
All Bella Vita is an online ethical fashion platform that sells a selection of sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free designer collections. Shop for clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, and more while taking an active role in reducing poverty, creating sustainable livelihoods, and minimizing your environmental impact.
It’s our mission to help make every individual feel beautiful in ethical fashion that preserves the beauty of life around us and improves the well-being of the communities and people who make the items we sell.
In Italian, “bella vita,” means beautiful life and we believe in ethical, sustainable, cruelty-free fashion that celebrates and respects the beauty of all living things including humans, animals, and planet earth. We want individuals to look stylish and feel confident, but we understand that fashion is more than just the clothes you wear; it’s how they’re made, and the impact they have on the world we live in.
The beauty of life should not be sacrificed for fashion. Fashion is not meant to be fast, it is meant to last with a purpose.
All Bella Vita believes in ethical fashion that lasts a lifetime - it doesn’t go out of style. We are filled with joy to see more and more individuals embrace this beautiful lifestyle and hope our ethical fashion platform raises awareness for sustainable, cruelty-free practices throughout the fashion industry.
|Products on our website meet the following ethical standards:|
|All of the items we sell meet the criteria for ethical fashion, as drawn up by The Ethical Fashion Forum.|
All of the items we sell meet the criteria for ethical fashion, as drawn up by The Ethical Fashion Forum.
- Countering fast, cheap fashion and damaging patterns of fashion consumption
- Defending fair wages, working conditions and workers’ rights
- Supporting sustainable livelihoods
- Addressing toxic pesticide and chemical use
- Using and developing eco-friendly fabrics and components
- Minimising water use
- Recycling and addressing energy efficiency and waste
- Developing or promoting sustainability standards for fashion
- Resources, training and awareness raising initiatives
- Animal rights