ANNABORGIA Farrah Jumpsuit
Annaborgia's Farrah jumpsuit is inspired by iconic 70’s glamour girl Farrah Fawcett. The bare-back, high-waist jumpsuit has a deep plunging halter neckline above the waist and slightly flared palazzo pant below the waist. This jumpsuit has a quintessential 70s aesthetic with modern, ethical production standards and cruelty-free fabrics.
The Farrah jumpsuit is easy to slip into and out of. The back of the halter neckline is open and a single accessible zipper sits at the top of the high-waist pant. To get into the jumpsuit, all one has to do is put on the pant, tie the halter neck and reach back and zip up the pants. To get out of the jumpsuit, simply unzip the pants and untie the neck ties.
Made from travel-friendly, wrinkle resistant Japanese poly satin.
- Made to Order. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for delivery.
- Cruelty Free 100% Japanese Polyester satin processed with non toxic dyes
- The Farrah allows a flexible fit on the bust by adjusting the strings around the neck.
- The palazzo high waist pants have a soft fit and allow plenty of movement. Invisible 9 inches zip in the back.
- 12.5 ounces
- Made in USA
- Can be hand washed and machine washed with like colors. Tumble dry low heat or hang dry. Iron with care.