CorkYogis Classic Yoga Mat
The classic cork yoga mat is for yoga lovers looking for a cork mat that is great for taking to and from yoga classes but also great for home practice. This cork yoga mat provides a non-slip, anti-bacterial and natural surface for your yoga practice. The grip that actually increases as you sweat. It is best used for the following yoga styles: hot/bikram yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga and power yoga. CorkYogis mats are also great for Pilates and any sort of cardio exercises.
Directions for use: Roll out the CorkYogis mat flat with the rubber side down. The rubber on the bottom effectively grips the floor due to the little ridges. Start your practice on either a dry mat or by using your CorkYogis extra grip spray bottle to spray where your hands and feet go for an unbeatable grip from the very beginning.
- Easy to roll up like a normal yoga mat.
- Don’t fold your CorkYogis cork yoga mat.
- Roll up so that cork is on the outside and the rubber surface is on the inside of the mat.
- Size: 68 x 24 inches, 3mm thick; Weight: 2kg
- 1mm sustainable, natural cork; 2mm non-slip, flexible rubber bottom
- Easily cleaned surface: roll out flat and wipe down the surface with warm water, a standard cleaning spray can also be used. Leave out until the surface is dry, then roll up as usual.
- Every mat that is sold, CorkYogis makes a donation towards one girls training in a course. Help us give more girls a future.