CorkYogis Premium Yoga Mat
CorkYogis Premium cork yoga mat provides extra cushion for yoga practice which is perfect for outdoor yoga (or slightly uneven surfaces) and for people with injuries as it provides the extra padding under knees that is often needed. This yoga mat provides a great non-slip, anti-bacterial and natural surface. The grip actually increases when you sweat. It is best used for the following yoga styles: hot/bikram yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga and power yoga.
This cork yoga mats are also great for yin yoga and pregnancy yoga because the extra thickness and size gives you more support during the long poses. In addition the natural surface temperature of cork is the same as human body temperature, this means you won’t get cold during those long yin postures.
Directions for use: Roll out the CorkYogis mat flat with the rubber side down. The rubber on the bottom effectively grips the floor due to the little ridges. Start your practice on either a dry mat or by using your CorkYogis extra grip spray bottle to spray where your hands and feet go for an unbeatable grip from the very beginning.
- Easy to roll up like a normal yoga mat.
- Don’t fold your CorkYogis cork yoga mat.
- Roll up so that cork is on the outside and the rubber surface is on the inside of the mat.
- Size: 71 x 26 inches, 5mm thick; Weight: 3kg
- 1mm sustainable, natural cork; 4mm non-slip, flexible rubber bottom
- Easily cleaned surface: roll out flat and wipe down the surface with warm water, a standard cleaning spray can also be used. Leave out until the surface is dry, then roll up as usual.
- Every mat that is sold, CorkYogis makes a donation towards one girls training in a course. Help us give more girls a future.