- Coin compartment and 6 card slots.
- With the zipper opening everything is securely stowed away.
- Fits into any pocket or ladies’ handbag.
- Made from vegan Piñatex and sustainably produced leather substitute
- 10W x 11H x 1L cm & 60g / 3.9"W x 4.3"H x 0.4"L & 0.13lbs
- Handmade in Portugal
Easy to clean by hand with a damp cloth
INA KOELLN Pete Black Piñatex
The Pete Black Piñatex by INA KOELLN is a sleek compact wallet with a secure compartment that fits into nearly any pocket. Small yet resourceful this wallet holds cash, coins, or cards with a coin compartment and six credit card slots. Carry it in your handbag or in the pocket of your favorite pair of jeans, this Pete Black Piñatex travels with you anywhere.
This product is made of all-natural piñatex, a patented new material made from pineapple leaf fibres gathered ethically by farmers in the Phillipines. Piñatex fibres are a by-product of the pineapple harvest, which means no pineapple is harmed in the process. It is an eco-friendly material that requires no extra land, water or fertilizer to be produced. Durable and light, this wallet is water-resistant and easy to maintain.